UPC promotes your practice so you can care for the animals you love. Easy to administer with no claim forms or exclusions.
Grow Your Client Base and Earn Additional Income.
UPC Program Business Advantages for You.
- Grow your practice with new clients who return to you
- UPC members are gainfully employed and better able to pay for your services
- Even-out your revenue flow with membership income and increased steady traffic
- Increase your revenue with more procedures
- UPC proactively markets your practice to employers, consumers, and associations at no cost to you
- Much easier to administer than pet insurance
- Ease of Use (no claim forms or deductibles)
- No referrals needed for specialists
What United Pet Care Can Do For You.
Growing your practice increases your revenue. Yet, spending time growing your practice takes away from time with your clients. United Pet care offers a steady stream of loyal, gainfully-employed clients committed to their pet’s healthcare.
UPC pays you a monthly administrative fee, for every pet listed on your monthly roster, regardless of whether or not you see them! These monthly administrative fee payments can offset some of your practice costs.
Our multi-faceted marketing plan, promotional materials, Internet presence, and consumer awareness programs will increase your client base at no cost to you. UPC uses this multi-channel marketing to promote your practice to employers, business and consumer associations, as well as to pet owners in your area.
Promote your peripheral services and products to United Pet Care’s database of members.
With access to an extensive database of members, you will have the ability to promote additional services and products such as boarding, grooming, and specialty or prescription foods. These peripheral services are typically offered at a slight discount which entices members who have specifically chosen to invest in pet healthcare to take advantage of these benefits in your office.
Your exclusivity is protected because each veterinary practice we promote to clients is guaranteed a surrounding radius of 1.5 miles.
- $40 Office Visits/No charge annual exams or for annual vaccines
- 20-25% client savings on additional procedures
- $40 Office Visits —20% client savings on all procedures
- 50% Client Savings on office visits, annual exams and annual vaccines
- 25% client savings on procedures
- $40 Office Visits
- 20% client savings on all procedures.
Hundreds of Large Employers
Our employers can range from 25 to 5,000 employees each. UPC companies come in every type of business:
- Major financial corporations
- Medical centers
- Realtor’s Associations
- Unified school districts
- Community colleges
- Retirement and Other Associations such as AAA
Gurit Sandhu, DVM, Christown Animal Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Wendy Hoist, DVM, Paws Veterinary Clinic, P.C., Mesa, AZ
Jason Kanarish, DVM, Phoenix Mountain Animal Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Rhonda Lepardo, DVM, Amherst Animal Clinic, Phoenix, AZ
Thom Myers DVM