Serving Pets & Their People Since 1996
United Pet Care gives pet owners and their employers access to quality pet healthcare services.
What We Do
We provide accessible pet healthcare coverage to pet owners across the country. All of our programs provide these money- and time-saving advantages:
- Guaranteed savings of 20-50%*
- Covers sick care, preventative care, and accidents
- Choice of programs to fit your needs
- No claim forms — instant savings and ease-of-use
- No deductibles — saves money
- All pets are eligible — no exclusions due to age, pre-existing or breed-specific conditions
- Savings on in-network specialists
- Member Discount Club — save on services and pet products
How We Help Employers
Pet healthcare programs are becoming increasingly popular among US pet owners, who will spend up to $17 billion this year on veterinary bills*. UPC programs are offered to pet owners through credit unions, associations, school districts, and over 5000 employers, as well as to individual pet owners. Employers are offering our pet healthcare program to their employees as a voluntary employee benefit through payroll deduction.
Who We Are
United Pet Care (UPC), a family-owned and operated corporation, understands that healthcare programs for pets are needed in today’s economic environment. Offering a more affordable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use solution than pet insurance, UPC connects pet owners with reliable veterinarians. As a resource for pet owners, we also offer discounts for pet care products and service providers.
Enabling responsible pet owners and concerned veterinarians to come together harmoniously, based on the provision of affordable veterinary care to ensure the health and wellness of pets.
Simple to use. Save instantly.
Join United Pet Care starting at $15/mo.