Veterinarians Find United Pet Care Brings Repeat Customers that Help Build & Stabilize Their Practices.
United Pet Care has become a wonderful marketing arm for our practice.
Jason Kanarish, DVM, Phoenix Mountain Animal Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
UPC… helps to provide us with a secure client base.
Rhonda Lepardo, DVM, Amherst Animal Clinic, Phoenix, AZ
We find the UPC program easy to administer
Wendy Hoist, DVM, Paws Veterinary Clinic, P.C., Mesa, AZ, Sep 26, 2015
Thom Myers DVM
Very valuable new clients through the UPC employer-based program
Gurit Sandhu, DVM, Christown Animal Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
My client base has grown substantially.
I have been practicing veterinary medicine in Phoenix, Arizona since 1976, at which time I opened my own facility, Aberdeen Animal Hospital. I joined the United Pet Care (UPC) providor network in June 1997 and have been extremely pleased with the results of my decision.
UPC is an Arizona-based pet healthcare company founded in early 1996. This program is marketed primarily through several hundred employers, credit unions and associations who offer the program to their employees and/or members as a voluntary benefit. Pet healthcare is the third (3rd) most requested voluntary employee benefit across the country. UPC markets to the individual pet owner as well.
As a participating veterinarian, I find the UPC program valuable for the following reasons:
- There is no cost to me.
- I receive a monthly roster listing all of the UPC clients in my office, their pets, effective dates and other pertinent information.
- Along with the roster, I receive a monthly check based upon the number of pets on my roster.
- My client base has grown substantially.
- The majority of UPC members are gainfully employed and therefore able to care for their pets
- UPC has an 85% renewal rate, which keeps my client base relatively secure.
- My practice is marketed by UPC to employers, credit unions and associations as well as through various publications, which saves me marketing dollars.
- UPC provides me with an audience which gives me the opportunity to market additional procedures.
I am proud to be affiliated with United Pet Care’s growing concept and I strongly believe that you would also benefit by joining the United Pet Care providor network.
Thom Myers DVM
(Dr. Myers sold his practice in 2005 and is no longer affiliated with Aberdeen Animal Hospital.)